Read this article. We'll tell you, in-depth, all we know about Rogaine Hair Loss Treatment.
Rogaine Hair Loss Treatment is a proven hair regrowth treatment solution that fights against hair loss and thinning hair by stimulating hair re-growth and treating the scalp. Rogaine is a true hair treatment solution and not some shampoo or conditioner that promises the moon. The medical term for hair loss is alopecia.
You will frequently see the claim that Rogaine is the number one hair loss treatment product for men and for treating male pattern baldness.
From our research, we have found that all in all, Rogaine is proven to be a successful and high-quality hair loss product.
Rogaine is designed with an ingredient called Minoxidil, which helps to regenerate small hair follicles and help repair damaged hair follicles to stimulate the hair regrowth process.
However, the reason it stands out from the outset, is that Rogaine is one of the only hair treatment products available on the market that is FDA approved for 2 percent Minoxidil and 5 percent Minoxidil (to be applied up to two times daily) on the scalp.
10 Insider Secrets to Grow Your Hair With
The following are our 10 secrets insider secrets:
- Most hair loss is not associated with a systemic or internal disease, nor is poor diet a frequent factor. Hair loss is a common problem, for which the diagnosis of hair loss is partly based on the areas affected. There are things you can try if your hair loss is causing you distress. One method of hiding hair loss is the “comb-over”, which involves restyling the remaining hair to cover the balding area.
- Rogaine Hair Loss Treatment is most effective in treating men suffering from alopecia areta, Androgenetic alopecia or commonly known as male pattern baldness, which affects more than 40 million American men today. Hair loss is a very common condition and affects most people at some time in their lives. Male pattern hair loss is believed to be due to a combination of genetics and the male hormone dihydrotestosterone.
- Androgenetic hair loss is seen in both men and women but is more dramatic in men.
- When compared with other hair loss treatments, Rogaine is certainly the most cost-effective option.
- Using the Rogaine Hair Loss Treatment product is a lifelong commitment, once you start you will need to continue or your hair growth will be short-lived. However, it is much less expensive than other hair loss treatments and options that are available for general male us today.
- Although Rogaine is targeted mainly to men, and their products specifically claim that Rogaine for men only to be used by men, Rogaine also has the same product line for women, but designed specifically for women (we assume with a different formulation).
- Rogaine is recommended by many healthcare physicians and dermatologists for men and women who suffer from thin hair, bald spots, and irritated scalp, treating frontal baldness.
- Rogaine is, in our opinion a proven option for men and women who want to regain their confidence, boost their self-esteem, and have beautiful, healthy, natural hair again. But, don't hold unrealistic expectations. It is usually considered a solution, which is most useful only while the area of hair loss is small.
- While it will not solve all of your hair loss problems, Rogaine is a great option for those struggling with moderate hair loss.
- Rogaine Hair Loss Treatment is usually applied twice daily, in the morning and at night, but an overdose of Rogaine is not thought to be dangerous. However, although the risk of serious side effects is low when Rogaine is applied to the skin, side effects can occur if the medicine is absorbed into your bloodstream.
Hair loss isn't usually an indication of other problems with health, but occasionally it can be a sign of a medical condition. So, tell your GP if your hair loss is affecting your wellbeing and ask what treatments are available. If your hair loss is causing you distress, your GP may be able to help you get some counseling.
Science doesn't yet know all there is to know about hair loss, but the Rogaine Hair Loss Treatment is an advance on previous treatments. The cause of male-pattern hair loss is a combination of genetics and male hormones, the cause of female pattern hair loss is unclear, the cause of alopecia areata is to do with your autoimmune system. And, the cause of telogen effluvium is typically a physically or psychologically stressful event.
If you want to take action and start taking a preparation like Rogaine Hair Loss Treatment, it is important to get to the root of your hair loss first.
This will help you determine if your hair loss is permanent if you need to worry and help you look into treatment.
As mentioned above, not all hair loss is permanent.
You can work together with your GP to find the underlying cause of the problem if your hair loss is due to something such as stress it is nothing to worry about.
It is possible that stress induces hormonal changes that are responsible for hair loss since hair loss is a known consequence of other hormonal changes due to pregnancy, thyroid disturbances, or even from taking oral contraceptives.
For diagnosis it is necessary to first examine the scalp to determine if the hair loss is due to the physical destruction and loss of hair follicles (scarring alopecia).
Hair loss often goes untreated, since it is not considered as a disease, besides regular hair fall is also a natural phenomenon.
However, this can lead to unfortunate consequences, if the hair fall is more than normal.
A Cause of Hair Fall
Hair fall is essentially hair loss when the root or follicle becomes fine resulting in reducing the bulk of your hair.
It's important to differentiate between hair loss that's abnormal and hair loss that's nothing to worry about, because believe it or not, experiencing a certain amount of hair fall is normal and even healthy.
Consult a GP/ healthcare provider, to investigate if your hair fall is due to any genetic pre-conditions, hormonal changes, post-pregnancy effects, menopause, or underlying illnesses.
Possible Causes of Hair Fall
Alcohol balances the pH level and prevents hair from breakage, especially if hair fall is caused due to irritation, dry, and infected scalp.
One of the biggest reasons behind hair fall is inadequate Vitamin C in the diet.
Some people say that the most effective way to reduce hair fall is to drink amla and shikakai juice.
The first thing you need to know about hair fall is that it affects almost every man on the planet.
What Ladies Should Know
Female pattern baldness is similar to male pattern baldness, except that women lose their hair in a different pattern than men.
Female pattern baldness is characterized by excessive hair loss and thinning. It is a type of hair loss that is genetic and that affects women.
Post-pregnancy hair fall
Post-pregnancy hair fall is a common issue, so don't stress about it because those tresses WILL grow back.
There are several symptoms caused by malnourished bone tissue and hair fall is one of them.
Hair is made up of a type of protein called keratin. In normal hair fall, the average expected is approximately 100-125 hairs per day, According to the American Hair Loss Association.
Lack of protein, using styling products, trauma can cause hair loss. Hair fall is a household problem, literally.
Male pattern baldness is a result of our hair follicles shrinking due to a change in two androgens, testosterone, and dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
How is Hair Loss Related to Baldness?
Baldness is the partial or complete lack of hair growth, and part of the wider topic of “hair thinning”.
Vertex baldness is associated with an increased risk of coronary heart disease (CHD) and the relationship depends upon the severity of baldness, while frontal baldness is not.
Although baldness is not as common in women as in men, the psychological effects of hair loss tend to be much greater.
Rogaine Hair Loss Treatment Conclusion
Genetics may account for bald men taking after their maternal grandfathers, but baldness is also often passed from father to son.
Extreme baldness in Alopecia, is when hair follicles are attacked by the body's immune system, resulting in patchy baldness that does not follow the normal male pattern baldness hair loss patterns.
Even though baldness is genetic, many times it can be caused by other contributing factors.
Baldness is just something that goes with life and inevitable for many people just like death and paying taxes.
One cause of male pattern baldness is genetics or having a family history of baldness.
Research has found that male pattern baldness is associated with male sex hormones called androgens.